Sketch: graphic design for a digital world. Powerful tools and an elegant interface, in a single award-winning package. Because making beautiful things should be a joy, not a burden.
Sketch supports multiple fills, borders and shadows per layer; has powerful non-destructive boolean operations; smart pixel alignment; and makes exporting a breeze with automatic slicing and multiple resolution export.
Vector tools and basic shapes are the foundation; whether you are designing icons, websites, interfaces or anything else. Combine these into complex shapes with non-destructive boolean operations, leaving you free to edit them in the future, then apply advanced layer style options like multiple shadows, fills, gradients, noise, blending, background blurring, and more.
Sketch doesn’t just do shapes, of course. Imported images can be rotated, scaled, cropped and masked. The best-in-class text tool lets you add beautiful typography to your designs, using native font rendering, so you can be sure that text always looks 100% accurate!
Brand new to Sketch 3, Symbols allow you to reuse entire groups of content in multiple places in your design. Think of interface elements such as buttons, headers and footers. Change them once, and they update everywhere in your document.
Built for the Mac, Sketch supports OS X’s Versions and Auto Save, letting you focus on your work instead of hitting CMD+S. Keep your work safely in sync across multiple Mac computers with iCloud. And take Sketch full screen to maximise the size of your canvas.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch’s single-window interface. Everything is there, tucked away until you need it. A simple interface with powerful tools.
Now everything is possible.
— Winner of an Apple Design Award and amongst the App Store’s ‘Best of 2012 —
What’s New in Sketch
- Holding Shift and dragging the Smart Distribute handles for a selection of layers on the Canvas will now snap based on your Nudging settings
- Bug where the Data option in the contextual menu was missing when you selected a group
- Crash that could occur when you open the Missing Fonts sheet in certain documents
- Bug where paths opened with the Scissors tool would not render with a Center Border
- Crash that could occur when clicking Return to Instance right after adjusting a Gradient Fill on some Symbol Masters
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Developer: SketchApp.com
- Price: $99