Smart Player 1.0.3
Play and manage MP4 MKV AVI +
Smart Player makes watching videos on your Mac effortless! It plays all common file types (MOV, MP4, MKV, AVI plus many more) with ease. As you add video files to your Mac, Smart Player automatically adds them to its library. The app recognises movies, TV shows and home videos, and groups them for you.
Smart Player automatically downloads artwork for movies and TV shows so your library looks great! What’s more, you’ll never lose you place when watching a video – Smart Player resumes playing right were you left off!
WHY SO SMART?
* Auto detects and plays all common video types
* Auto groups your video as a TV show, movie or home video
* Artwork is downloaded automatically (Premium)
* Smart Folder monitoring automatically adds new files (Premium)
* Home videos are grouped by date
* Resume playback exactly where you left off
* Plays all common video types including MOV, MP4, MKV, AVI, MTS, WMV, M4V, MPG, WEBM
* Simple user-friendly interface
* Change subtitle tracks
* Change audio tracks
* Remembers where you left off
EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE COMPATIBILITY
* Import videos from external hard drives and USBs
* Hides externally stored files from the Library when a hard drive is disconnected
* Restores externally stored files in the Library when a hard drive is reconnected
WHAT IS SMART PLAYER PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION?
Smart Player is free to download and will play all video types. We offer an in-app purchase to access these premium features:
* Monitor a ‘Smart Folder’ to auto update your Smart Player library
* Download and display details and descriptions for movies and TV shows
* Download and display movie and TV show artwork
* Manually search for artwork and information
* Add more than one video at a time
Smart Player Premium Subscription Details:
• Auto-renewing Monthly subscription
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of current period
• You can manage your subscription in Account Settings after purchase of subscription.
Improved the behaviour when switching from the playing view back to library view (app window won’t move around).
Other minor improvements.
If you have any feedback about Smart Player please email our support!